Inspire. Empower. Nurture.
Are you ready?
Become a mentor and impact the life of a child. Forever.
Have fun. Together you can share the kinds of activities you already like to do.
It’s meaningful. You will directly help shape a child’s future by empowering him or her to achieve.
Recent studies show that children in need of opportunity, who have a mentor, experience a number of positive benefits.
- Increased school attendance
- Greater chance of going on to higher education
- Better attitudes toward school
- Improved self-esteem
- Strengthened communication skills
- Prevention of substance abuse
- Reduction of negative youth behaviors
- Promotion of positive social attitudes and relationships
Hike with your dog. Listen to music. Or just share some wisdom and advice. Whatever it is you enjoy, we know you’ll enjoy it more with a child who is determined to succeed.
For more information, please contact Georg Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org.